Gender mainstreaming in policy, programmes and projectsWhen: 18-20th January 2018
Where: World House Wetten
This intensive course is designed for civil servants,consultants and staff of institutions, organisations and companies involved in designing and implementing policies, programmes and projects.
The aim is to lift your knowledge and skills to put gender mainstreaming in practice.
Upon completion of this training:
- You will understand the basic and deeper significance of a gender-sensitive approach
- You will know the legal and policy frameworks to promote gender equality
- You will have updated information about gender debates worldwide
- You will be able to have a meaningful political and policy dialogue about gender issues
- You will have the skills to use gender tools and strategies in projects and programmes
- You will be knowledgeable about ‘Caring Economics’
More information here
The price of the training is Euro 500,- all in (fee, training materials, board & lodging at World House - Germany)
Students and participants with low budget, please contact us for price reduction. firstname.lastname@example.org
By purchasing a ticket you agree to our cancellation policy.